This is a ACMEv2 client for Windows that aims to be very simple to start with,
but powerful enough to grow into almost every scenario.
- A very simple text driven interface to create and install certificates for a local IIS server
- A more advanced text driven interface for many other use cases
- Automatically creates a scheduled task renew certificates when needed
- Supports wildcards, OCSP Must Staple and ECDSA keys
- Advanced validation via SFTP/FTPS, WebDav, acme-dns, Azure, Route53 and more
- Supports completely unattended operation from the command line
- Supports other forms of automation through manipulation of
- Write your own Powershell
.ps1 scripts to handle custom installation and validation
- Build your own plugins with C# and make the program do exactly what you want
.zip file from the download menu, unpack it to a location on your hard disk
wacs.exe. If you require assistance please check the manual
first before looking for support.